Monday, April 06, 2009

I Now Have Books

Lots and lots of books.

This afternoon the doorbell rang (Theme from "The Magnificent Seven"), and three boxes stood on my doorstep, while the UPS lady dug in the truck for the rest.

YES! I have plenty of copies of Trail of Storms, so if you're looking for an autographed edition of my latest novel, make haste over to my website and put in your order. There is a link below the cover photo that directs you to a catalog page for ordering whichever selection of my novels that you need. Payment is through PayPal. If you prefer to mail in an order with your payment, there's a page for that, too. It is linked from the catalog page.

If you prefer a direct link, here's the catalog page and here's the order form page.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...