Friday, December 14, 2012

Steve Westover's Gold Clash

Steve Westover is the author of the suspense novel Defensive Tactics, the fantasy Crater Lake: Battle for Wizard Island (the beginning of a series), and now, the newly released sequel to Defensive Tactics, Gold Clash. He, his wife, and four children live in small town, rural Missouri, which they have enjoyed for the past twelve years. He says, "I never expected to be living on a farm with chickens, cows, kittens and a dog. The kids love ‘em. My life revolves around spending time with my family. Being a father and a husband are the most important things I can concentrate my time on and I enjoy it."

He adds, "I have always enjoyed writing, but I had never even considered writing a novel until one morning I woke up with the idea for some characters in my mind. I was curious if I could write a book so I thought I'd give it a shot as an experiment."

The rural lifestyle must be good for creating fiction.

Here are a few tidbits about Gold Clash, which was released on December 11, 2012:

According to legend, when the Mormons were forced to flee Missouri in 1838, they left behind a cache of Mormon gold. Mob boss Alex Nicas desperately wants it, and he’ll do anything to obtain it―including abducting two youth participating in a pioneer trek.


 When Jimmy agreed to lead a youth activity through the historic Missouri countryside, he had no idea what he was getting into. Now he and his friends Paul and Emily must race to recover a long-lost treasure and rescue two teenage hostages before the conflict tears an entire town apart. This action-packed thrill ride of a book doesn’t disappoint!

Learn more about Steve Westover and his books at his website. Don't miss the recipes and places to visit on the "Kansas City" page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...