Saturday, December 29, 2012

Spinster's Folly now available in more venues

Dear Readers,

I have updated the Buy Links Page above to include many more places where you can purchase Spinster's Folly and my other novels and short stories. The novels are available as print books as well as ebooks, while the short stories and collections are now available at several ebook sellers.

There are new links above to Barnes & Noble's website for both print and nook ebooks. Link to my works as Kobo ebooks. Find nearly everything I've made into ebooks at the iTunes Bookstore for your iPads and iPhones. Unfortunately, Spinster's Folly hasn't arrived there yet, but I'll keep looking for it, and add the link when they get it in stock.

Now you will be able to read the books from The Owen Family Saga, as well as my collections and short stories on a wide variety of dedicated eReaders, SmartPhones, iPods and tablets, as well as on your own computer, if you so desire. You can outfit your favorite gizmo with apps, widgets, and thingamajigs that will allow you to access my works for Kindle, Kobo, and nook books from Amazon, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble; and the Aldiko Reader, the Inktera eBook Store, and Versent Books apps from Google Play for ebooks you download from Smashwords. I'm sure you have your favorite geegaws already loaded, or will soon get them, so I haven't included links to such places. Perhaps that's in the next Page upgrade.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...