Thursday, January 03, 2019

Study Notebooks for Latter-day Saint Women

All my life I've had a need to take notes. Knowing that in 2019 I would be faced with a brand-new curriculum in my church's women's meeting, I decided I needed a study notebook to help me organize my thoughts during the twice-monthly meetings. I created the Relief Society Study Notebook in two sizes. One is five by eight inches, or pocket-sized, and the other is large print at seven by ten inches. Both notebooks have the same content. Only the covers, sizes, and prices are different.

The notebook is offered to Latter-day Saint women to help them record significant thoughts that come during study of the messages from the most recent general conference as discussed in Relief Society meetings. The books cover the entire year of meetings, and can be used during any calendar year.

These Study Notebooks ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL PUBLICATION of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.


Buy Relief Society Study Notebook: Pocket-Sized in Print at Amazon



Buy Relief Society Study Notebook: Large Print in Print at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...