Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still Writing

I had to walk over to the store today before I could write, as snack fever was upon me.



I purchased a few goodies and picked up my mail, and then I was ready to proceed. After editing a previous scene, I'm delighted to be well into scene 98, with Ned gnashing his teeth at the events unfolding under my fingers.

You may have noticed that in my Work in Progress Report in the sidebar, I refer to the scene I'm working on, instead of the chapter. For this draft of this novel, it has been easier for me to write in scenes, not chapters. When I'm finished, I will cobble the scenes together into chapters, breaking them at the appropriate places to keep you all turning pages long into the night.


Does it bother you when an author makes you lose sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...