Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fall

Originally written on: 14 Sep 2005

It's definitely Fall now. The temp didn't get above 70 degrees F in the house yesterday. I happened to change my sheets yesterday, and put on a blanket that I thought would do the job of keeping me warm. Surprise! I had to get up in the middle of the night to throw a quilt over the blanket, because I'd been shivering up to then.

I need to go down to my storage in Mesa and retrieve my other quilts and my sweaters. It's time to start layering clothing. Yippee! That means Summer is behind us, and I won't roast any more without a/c. That also means as soon as the temps in the Valley go lower than 90, I can go sit in my storage unit and get rid of things I didn't have time to go through before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...