Monday, March 28, 2016

2015 Whitney Lifetime Achievement Award

For moi?

My heart nearly exploded a week ago when I received a congratulatory email from Jaime Theler, the President of the 2015 Whitney Awards Committee. The Committee has seen fit to select me as recipient of the 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award. Here's a link to the announcement on the site today. They even included a slide with a nice quote from one of my novels!

I'm equal parts flabbergasted and thrilled.


Here's a link to the main site, in case you don't have an inkling what the Whitney Awards are all about. The Award Presentation is in May. I need something new to wear!

All I've managed to do today is reply to emails of congratulations and like comments on Facebook. Thank you, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...