Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just Life

I've been a bit under the weather this week, and had a bad headache all day long today. I discovered at bedtime yesterday that I didn't take my meds, so that could account for some of the heart-thumping and general malaise.

I've posted a new partial scene on The Characters in Marsha's Head. Go check it out! Be sure to critique, folks. I need feedback, especially from those of you of the testosterone persuasion. Is it true-to-life? Does a guy think this way?

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Missed you, Marsha. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think the cure is worse than the ailment--but that could just be me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lori. I'm doing better physically now.

    Tina, I've experienced two episodes of rapid/irregular heartbeat, and I don't want to go there again. The second time, they couldn't get me stabilized. They had to put me to sleep and hit me with the paddles.

    Fortunately, I don't recall the electrical jolt at all. It's bad enough to see enactments on medical programs, though.

    Given a choice, I'll take the medicine over the threat of recurrence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. What a great idea, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...