Wednesday, January 09, 2008

How many Marsha Wards are there?

I saw this on another blog, and decided to see how many echoes of Marsha Ward there are.

HowManyOfMe.com

LogoThere are
128
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


I Googled several of the other Marshas in past years, then got in touch to suggest that they buy my books for their coffee table, just for laughs. I think a few have!

On another note, I had another good writing day. Check my Work In Progress Report in the sidebar.


I've also added a log of books I'm reading. I'll be adding brief notes to it as I read each book. I know. I should formally enter the Winter Reading Challenge at Inksplasher, but I'm too busy/lazy to figure out all the ins and outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...