Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm Melting!

Well, I'm not really. That was the voice of the snow on the ground and the deck. It's slowly fading into the earth. That's really good for our water table, and for the folks down the hill below the storage lakes.

Today was a good writing day. I finished a scene that will motivate the heroine to think in new ways about a dilemma she has. When I write the next scene, it will be her turn to mull this problem over.

I have a few more days to worry about it, but I need a good way to incapacitate a character for a while. I'm toying with having him stubbornly injest something that someone he doesn't like or trust says will make him ill, but I have to do a bit more research to pin down the effects of that substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...