Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Especially for Halloween

Are you in a Halloween frame of mind?

Several years ago, I wrote a sweet contemporary short story I called Happy Halloween. A couple of years ago I thought, Duh! I should publish that! So I did.



Every year since then, I've pulled it out at this time to offer to the folks. I think it gives a good look at Phoenix, Arizona, around Halloween. You may be surprised at the activity portrayed, but that's Phoenix in October.

Here's the description:

Happy Halloween
A "Misty Moments" contemporary romance short story

Mary Beth Larson emerges from the fog of loss in a new location with two young children, determined to start her life again. Glen Hampton and his little kids have already survived their own tragedy. Maybe this Halloween means something besides Trick or Treat.

I have plans for further "Misty Moments" short stories jotted down in my "Idea Notebook." Now, I just need to get around to writing them! Do pick up your copy of Happy Halloween before this holiday is over.

Happy Halloween $0.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...