If the winner is not from the United States, I will email him or her instructions for downloading a free copy of the novel of their choice as an e-book. They then can go to Authorgraph.com and put in a request for a digital autograph (or they can do it from the gadget over in the left sidebar).
Each person who follows the rules below and comments on this post with the desired information will have his or her name placed in my ten-gallon contest-drawing hat. The winner's name will be drawn from the hat on Easter Monday, April 21, at 12:30 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (because, you know, I live in Arizona).
Here are the Rules:
- Think about the novels you have read from the Owen Family Saga.
- Determine which is your favorite character.
- Figure out why they are your favorite character.
- Comment on this post and tell me who that character is and why he or she is your favorite.
- Tell which book you want autographed and sent to you if you win.
- Include your email address for winner notification.
- You may only enter the HOLY WEEK CONTEST one time (but see the Bonus Rules below).
- If you also include in your comment which book made you like this character best, I will put your name into the hat a second time.
- If you include a favorite passage from one of the novels that is no longer than three paragraphs long and is pertinent to why you like your favorite character, I will put your name into the hat a third time.
Good luck to all of you!