Thursday, February 07, 2013

As Phil Robertson would say, "Happy, Happy, Happy!"

Okay, so one of my Guilty Pleasures is watching "Duck Dynasty" on A&E. The patriarch of the Robertson clan, Phil Robertson, is wont to make the comment I allude to in the title above, on the state of well-being of his fellowmen who follow the simple life.

I'm pretty simple, but I do have certain aspirations and desires. One is to be recognized, if my writing has any worth at all.

Today I received an email from a friend. It had a link in it. Before I deleted it as spam, I glanced at the link, and recognized it. It was to the Announcement of the Finalists for the Whitney Awards.

I didn't delete it. I clicked it. And there, in the second row, was the book cover for Spinster's Folly!


Okay, so it really shows this one, the cover for the ebook version:


At any rate, besides being overwhelmed, flummoxed, and having a tight throat from emotional response, I'm

Happy, Happy, Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, hope you win. By the way I love Duck Dynasty.

    “If you are going to do something wrong, at least do it quickly.”
    Jase Robertson –Duck Dynasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck in the finals!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...