Thursday, April 14, 2011

2nd Amendment

I am thoroughly dedicated to the idea that when the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution said "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed," the Founding Fathers meant what they said.

I'm disgusted that the man sitting in the White House (when he's not out playing golf or bowing to foreign potentates) is dedicated to driving America into the gutter, to sullying the principles stated in the Declaration of Independence, and to taking away the rights expressed in the Constitution (a document I believe--correct me if I'm wrong--he held up his hand and swore to defend).

Here's a website my son introduced to me. If you are also concerned about the right to keep and bear arms, go here and get a little education.

1 comment:

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...