Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weather Report - First Snow

I woke up this morning when my phone rang. It was someone from my church, telling me that due to the heavy snow fall, and the icy road conditions, church services would be only for one hour, and they were optional, if I didn't feel it was safe for me to venture out.

I looked out the window, saw a scattering of snow on the ground (from 1/4 to 1/2 inch) and none falling, and called back to let the caller know the situation here.

While I was in church, another inch and a half fell, then it stopped for a while. Now it's starting to snow again.

I'm ready with all my tools. I even bought a new snow shovel yesterday. So far, so good. I'll let you know how it goes.

Added: It's snowed a bit more, with maybe 1/2 to 1 inch of accumulation. I'm glad to report that my cobweb removal tool (a rounded brush on an extension pole handle) works fine to remove snow from satellite dishes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...