Tuesday, March 30, 2010

News That Brings Me Up From Under My Rock

Although it's been since December that you've seen me here, I want to assure you that I am alive and pretty much well (a persistent sore throat is still bugging me, though).

I have some great news about my ebooks listed on Smashwords. Both The Man from Shenandoah and Ride to Raton will soon be available for the new Apple iPad through the iBookstore.

Smashwords has signed a deal with Apple that will put qualifying books into the new iBookstore catalog, so I've been taking the necessary steps to make sure my novels are in the shipment. This has included obtaining ISBNs (International Standard Book Numbers) for the two books. As soon as the option is available on Smashwords' site, I will take the final step in anticipation of the April 3 release of the iPad.

Of course, the novels continue to be available in several ebook formats at Smashwords.com, so if you already have a computer, netbook, iPhone, iPod touch, smart phone, Kindle, nook, or other ebook reader, you can purchase the first two e-novels in my Owen Family series there at Smashwords; both The Man from Shenandoah and Ride to Raton at 20% off the regular low price right now at Kobobooks.com; and The Man from Shenandoah at Barnes & Noble.com (it's also on sale right now). Amazon and Sony will have both ebooks sometime soon.

Trail of Storms is also available in digital format at iUniverse.com and Books on Board (discounted). This is the original iUniverse version, as I haven't completed a digital edition of Trail of Storms at Smashwords yet.

Now I'll go back into hibernation mode and get back to work on the fourth Owen Family novel. Have a lovely Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...