Monday, March 16, 2009

Update to the blog

I added a video bar to the sidebar today so you can watch the book trailers for my novels. I'm not sure exactly how it's supposed to work on a fast Internet connection. It appears to pop out a viewer screen, with a link to the YouTube site and a closer command. I'll check it out next time I've got a high-speed connection. If you click through to YouTube, please leave a comment, and consider subscribing to my channel.

Thanks!

The weather up here in the pines is lovely today. We've had some cold nights lately--still below freezing--after a nice interlude of warmer weather. However, I think it's probably going to warm up for good soon, with no further threat of a March snowstorm. I'll let you know if that doesn't pan out and we get a freak of nature event like two years ago.

Don't forget you can order a trade paperback (aka softcover) copy or the e-book version of Trail of Storms right now at iUniverse.com. If you're waiting for an autographed copy, I should have books by mid April that you can order from my website. I'll also have copies at the LDStorymakers Writers Conference April 24 and 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...