Monday, March 23, 2009

The first day ends

I've been a bit closed-mouthed about where I am this week. I didn't know whether I would be able to get on the Internet, but lo and behold! Here I am!

I'm at a motivational retreat held by TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly. It's for fluffy people who want to shed some weight. If you've met me face to face, you know I'm, well, good and fluffy. I have issues that have been difficult to master, and I thought perhaps this retreat would jump-start my downward path.

I'm exhausted, and we don't start the exercise regimen until tomorrow!

Edited: I couldn't send this last night, so I'm trying again. I guess the connection in my room wasn't as good as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...