Thursday, May 08, 2008

Updates to my Website

There are a couple of changes on my website. I've moved the News feature into a column alongside the books display. I've also added a link to a new page with a form. The purpose of the form is to collect your contact information so I can get a hold of you to let you know when my next novel is available for purchase.

I know it's been a long time between my last novel and this one. Therefore, I don't want to extend the wait for you, if all it takes is an email, a letter, or a phone call from me to let you know it's out!

Because I can't get a CGI form email script to work on my website hosting server (TMI, yes, I know), a click on the link will transfer you to an old free service I keep around for just such a reason. The form runs just fine from there. Sorry about the Yahoo ads. Once you send the form, you will be returned to my regular site.

I will collect and preserve your information in a confidential manner, and no one else will get their hands on it. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...