Thursday, October 02, 2014

A Twice-Yearly Spiritual Delight

Two times a year I sit in my comfy reclining chair at home, or go to an LDS meetinghouse, to see live broadcasts of LDS General Conference. This is a Must-See event in my life.

President Thomas S. Monson

It's a chance to gain knowledge and spiritual renewal at the feet of living prophets and other leaders of my church.



I get to hear glorious music from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and other choirs made up of members of the church from the urban Utah areas.


For me, it's a time for reflection, a time to ground myself once again, a time to weep, to rejoice, to feel the Spirit of God, and to resolve to become a better person.


How about you? Will you join me this weekend, October 4th and 5th, for an uplifting series of meetings that will bring joy into your life?

2 comments:

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...