Monday, April 18, 2011

Title Search: The Adventure

Although I haven't written since late Friday night--I've had this pesky task to do called getting-the-tax-return-finished-and-sent-off--I do think it is possible that I am on to something in the title department.

Here's one of the big reasons why finding a title matters so much to me: I'm planning on releasing a collection of prose and poetry in the very near future, and I want to include a preview of this fourth Owen Family Saga novel at the back. I really don't want to call it OwenFam4. It needs its own identity.

I know, I know. Books have been released with previews in them from novels that eventually end up with a different title, but that creates confusion. I don't like confusion. That's why I've been pressing pretty hard to whittle my very long list down to a short one.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...