Friday, December 21, 2007

7, or Maybe 10 Things About Me

Rebecca Talley tagged me for the 7 Things About Me meme.
Marcia Mickelson tagged me for the 10 Random Things About Me one, so I'm jumbling them all together here.

Rules of the 7 things Meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

The 10 Random Things Meme didn't seem to have any rules. I'm going to split the difference with the taggees and do 3 people. Huh? Yeah, I mean subtract, not split the difference. :-)


1) I have high arches.

2) Today is my husband's birthday. He would have been 61 today, but he didn't make it past 51. That's one reason I slept in today.

3) If I haven't bought all the Christmas presents yet, I'm not going to get it done. Cards will suffice, and if there's no time for them, see the post below.

4) I gave books for Christmas this year.

5) I never remember to do my Christmas shopping in July. Or any other month before panic sets in.

6) However, I did acquire some of this year's presents in 2006.

7) I sometimes forget the presents I have already purchased.

8) I often forget things like birthdays and anniversaries, but I'm on my second year of putting all of them on a calendar. I'm still hit or miss in sending greetings, I fear.

9) I dearly need to update my address book.

10) I dearly love my extended family, though. Most of them . . . well, pretty near every-- yeah, all of them.

I tag:

Shirley Bahlmann
Christine Kersey
Tamra Norton

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing, Marsha. I hope your day wasn't too hard today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did okay. I should have remembered cake and ice cream, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Husband's Birthday, Marsha -- I'm sure you've had lovely memories to pull out and treasure today.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...