Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Randomness

First, a shout-out to agent Nathan Bransford and his awesome agenty advice today. No writer can function without basic computer skills these days, as he points out.

Second, I'm glad all of you who read books are out there: Buying and reading books, reviewing them, spreading the word, and talking up your favorite authors. I'm humbled that I qualify for some of that readerly love. Thanks!

Third, if you do Facebook, I now have an Author Page up. I'd love if you would come by and join it.

Fourth, check my sidebar under "Readers have Power" for ways to keep this writer animated and in business.

Fifth, check out my new blog, The Characters in Marsha's Head. You never know which character might stop by and chat with me. I post my original character notes and tidbits from unfinished novels, too. I'll continue my Author Interviews, insights into the writing process, and musings on life right here, so please bookmark both blogs.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you have that sidebar--Readers Have Power. There really are things readers can do to promote their favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...