Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Word Verification Now On

Sorry, folks. Due to a little six-comment high-jacking this morning, I have turned the aggravating word verification on. I hope it won't be for long, just long enough to discourage Jason and his ilk from advertising his $900-a-month-extra-income site from my blog. Of course, wouldn't you know it, he has hidden his profile, the cowardly little so-and-so, thus I can't post comments on any blog he may have put up. Not that I would ever deign to do something like that.

~Marsha

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, do I have bad timing, or what? You just gave me permission to include my link in my comments here, and then some nut hijacks your site with his annoying drivel.

    I'm sorry ... that is utterly frustrating.

    Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate your comments at LDSWritersBlogck about my “first” book, Cup of Comfort for Horse Lovers.

    As for your suggestion to get to work promoting it—thanks to your expert advice at the Storymakers’ Conference, I now have some ideas on how to do that!

    By the way, if any of your readers have kids or family that are into horses, the book makes a great gift! They can order it at ByTheBecks.


    (PS: You’re a sweetheart to let me include my links. Thanks again!)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...