Thursday, March 20, 2008

LDStorymakers Conference

I have arrived safe and sound in Sandy, Utah--although my Arizona Garmin lied to me the whole trip about my arrival time. It kept insisting that I would arrive at 6:02 p.m. I kept telling it that was impossible, as I still had 116 miles to drive, and it was already 5:45 p.m. I didn't want to pull over to the side of the road and fiddle with the settings, getting it to recognize Daylight Saving Time, so I kept driving. I was only half an hour late to the LDStorymakers' Reunion Dinner, which made me happy. I got to hug a whole lot of friends I haven't seen since last year.

Robison Wells has set up a blog for live commentary during the Whitney Awards. Check it out on Saturday at about 6 p.m. MDT. Go look at it now, to see who will be doing the blogging.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...