Friday, January 18, 2008

Writing today


I had a chance to go to the library today, and I took it. I made my goal in editing and writing, and enjoyed the warmth. The novel is getting closer to the end. I can hardly wait to see how it comes out.

Just kidding. I do know how it turns out. It's finding out how that is accomplished that is sometimes a surprise.

I thought Aura Lee would be the song the male character sings, but I've decided on Annie Laurie, instead. It can be modified to suit the character's purpose much easier. Also, that song has some personal good memories attached, so it's doubly exciting to put it to good use.

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited you're getting toward the end. I'm stuck in the middle of two different manuscripts and about to pull my hair out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - welcome to the LDSBlogs webring. I'm excited you've become a part of our community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Marsha. I SO want to begin writing a new novel, but am stuck in the middle of marketing other work. It will be a joy to move on though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies. May your own writing move ahead flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...