Friday, January 11, 2008

Things I Learned This Morning

1. It's not a good thing absent-mindedly to shake an open can of Slim-Fast.

2. It's worse to shake said can next to your computer keyboard.

3. It's very good to have a box of facial tissues next to your workspace.

4. Turning your keyboard upside down can drain liquid onto facial tissues quite nicely, except that . . .

5. Chocolate Slim-Fast is very thick and sticky.

6. If you don't lose heart and work fast, you can get the gunk out of the keyboard before it hits the circuit board.

7. I don't need to make the 40-mile roundtrip to town because the keyboard still works.

8. I'm very, very lucky. No, I'm very, very blessed. And I'm very, very grateful for this blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Eew! Oh, no. I hate it when a mess like that eats up your time in having to clean up. Recently, I put a soda can on the keyboard drawer that pulls out. When I pushed the drawer in, the can hit against the desk and fell down. Luckily it spilled on the ground and managed to avoid all computer parts.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...