Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bad Eye Day

Occasionally I'm bothered by scratches on my corneas. My eyes burn and are quite uncomfortable, so the condition keeps me from being able to concentrate on certain things, like writing. Today was one of those days, so I spent it working on things I could manage to do.

1. Mailed in a reservation for a book-signing table at the High Desert Book Fair in Sierra Vista, Arizona, that will take place on March 15. It will be at the Cochise College Library from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you live in Southern Arizona, come see me! Buy a book, while you're there.

2. Added a name to a website for the LDStorymakers' Writers Conference. Jewel Adams and I are going to present a class on Self-Publishing at the conference on Saturday, March 22, at 10:30 a.m.

3. Updated membership records for American Night Writers Association.

4. Talked on the phone with friends and family members.

4 comments:

  1. Even blinded, you're extremely productive. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tristi. I wish I'd been able to write, though. I had a great streak going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha,
    Sorry to hear about your eye trouble. That's such a pain, especially when you're on a roll. Have you thought about getting one of those programs where you talk into a microphone and it types it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy,

    I haven't thought of speech recognition software. Thanks for the tip. It might come to that.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...