Monday, September 24, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Yesterday I talked about Autumn. Last evening I noticed a distinct chill in the air. I put on a sweater and plugged in a space heater. I was still chilly, so I went to bed early.

That is, I got in bed early. With one thing and another, I didn't go to sleep for several hours. I arose from bed and found my bedroom space heater, plugged it in, and improved the ambiance. When I finally decided it was time to sleep, I put on my nightcap for the first time since Spring came. This knit cap keeps my head, especially my ears, toasty warm. It was great!

Before too long, I suspect I'll have to put another quilt on the bed and break out the flannel sheets. Oh, those are heavenly! I really like my flannel sheets in cold weather.

Tonight's low is supposed to be 38 degrees F., but the weather will warm up some this week. On Wednesday the high should be in the mid 80s and the low around 42. Then it will go down a bit again. I'd better relocate my sweaters and sweatsuits to the front of the closet this week so I don't get caught without them when I need them.

What kind of weather are you having?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...