Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Nameless Meme

Tristi Pinkston tagged me last week.

ACCENT: Hmm, does this mean one I want or if I have one?

DRINK: I prefer Sam's Club bottled water, but from time to time I'll pop open one of those little singles powder thingies and pour it into my water botle. This fits my diet, since it doesn't add calories or carbs. I do recycle my bottles by filling them with Great Value (Wal-Mart) sodium-free drinking water.

CHORE I HATE: Anything to do with housework.

PETS: I live in the forest, so that might include elk, raccoons, spiders, bobcats, birds, squirrels, mice, and the like, but of elective inside pets, I have none.

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Computer. DVD player. New car GPS thingie I bought so I'd have company on the road (it talks to me).

PERFUME: When I moved, all my perfumes got thrown away. I didn't replace them, since I've become sensitive to scents. Someone wearing an overpowering scent can ruin my day!

GOLD OR SILVER: Gold.

INSOMNIA: Is this, like, when you can't get to sleep because the neighbors are partying? Nah, I didn't think so. And I usually don't have many neighbors, except on holiday weekends. However, I do get insomnia once in a while.

JOB TITLE: Writer, blogger.

MOST ADMIRED TRAIT: One that I admire in others? Ability to clean house. One others admire in me? My smile.

KIDS: Daughter, 33, but she's got a birthday coming up. Twin sons, 32. Dead daughter would have been 30 (has she really been dead longer than she was alive?). Son, 26.

GRANDKIDS: {I added this category} 5.

UNUSUAL TALENT/SKILL: Mine run to the usual creative arts, like singing, playing several instruments, writing, photography. That kind of thing. Nothing unusual there.

VEGETABLE: Cucumber. Few calories, practically no carbs.

WORST HABIT: I'm with Tristi--Procrastinating.

X-RAYS: Dental, chest, etc. Who made up this question? Dumb!

FAVORITE MEAL: Anything quick. I like Healthy Choice dinners, since they give Meal Exchange info.

PHOBIA: Driving beside 18-wheelers.

RELIGION: LDS

SIBLINGS: Three of each.

TIME I WAKE UP: I have no one to determine my schedule, so it's usually around 9 a.m. because I've been up late the night before. I'm not a morning person, and I hate getting early phone calls.

I'm tired of playing tag, so I'm not going to put anyone on the spot. If you want to continue this, go for it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being such a good sport.
    One of the good things about "Tag" is we learn so much more about each other than we normally would. We also learn about ourselves. Good to get to know you better.
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that insight, Ronda. I'll try to do better. I'm just feeling so snowed-under lately, and it's showing in a lack of progress on my novel.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...