Wednesday, April 18, 2007

History Tag

Josi Kilpack tagged me for this history game. How cool is it that I'm now known by one name, like Cher, and Madonna, and ... I don't know who else. Anyway, I'll tag five other peeps when I'm done.

1. Go to Wikipedia and type in your birth date only - without the year.

March 12

2. List 3 events that occurred that day:

515 BC - Construction is completed on the Second Temple in Jerusalem.
1664 - New Jersey becomes a colony of Britain.
1987 - Les Misérables opens on Broadway.

3. List 2 important birthdays: I knew about Liza Minelli, but I didn't know how many other actors were born on my birthday. However, I've picked:

1947 - Mitt Romney, Governor of Massachusetts
1948 - James Taylor, American musician

4. List 1 death:

1985 - Eugene Ormandy, Hungarian conductor (b. 1899) I always enjoyed his conducting.

5. List a holiday or observance: There aren't many holidays on March 12, but since I live in the pines, I chose this one:

Arbor Day in People's Republic of China and Taiwan.

Now I get to tag five other bloggers:

Keith Fisher of LDSWritersBlogck
Janette Rallison
Serene Baker
Heather B. Moore, the co-queen of next year's LDStorymaker Writers Conference
C.S. Bezas

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Okay. I'll do this. It looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...