Friday, December 22, 2006

Looking out my window

A couple of lumberjacks arrived today to take down a tree across the way. They've been at it for several hours. I keep checking on their progress, because it's interesting, and who knows? I might use it in a novel some time.

It's 36 degrees on my deck, and snowing again. Small flakes, but they're sticking. This is close enough to a White Christmas for me! I don't think we're going to be in a situation equal to Denver's whiteout. I need to drive out of here on Sunday afternoon for a family get-together in the valley. I'm going to spend Christmas with my daughter and her crew.

The lumberjack on the roof of the mobile across from mine has on a hooded coat. The guy in the tree just has on a sweatshirt and ball cap. I wonder if he's cold? Is the exercise with the chain saw enough to keep him warm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...