Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm Back!

I know I've been gone a while, but not as long as some bloggers I know. During the last week and a half I've been busy, with my partners, moving our scrapbook store from one small Arizona town to the adjacent one. What a lot of work! Thank goodness for nice husbands and loyal friends.

Now, we're up and running, though, and love our new store. If you're ever in Star Valley, Arizona, stop in and say hey and buy a few pieces of scrapbook paper. Or an album. Or a page-making kit.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:54 PM

    Link's at work so I thought I'd drop by and see how things are going for you. I'm glad to hear you like the new store. I'm hoping we can come up sometime in the near future. I do hope the deer was ok in the end. I guess I'll talk to you later. Take care of yourself.

    ~Katt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katt,

    Thanks for stopping by. I was just thinking about you two. I'm glad Link got a job, and I hope you get the wheels repaired and back on the road soon.

    I was thinking about the deer, and realized that there are very good fences in that area that herd the animals into the tunnel built just for them, so I'm sure it was okay, even if it reached the highway.

    Let me know when you're coming up and we'll do something special.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...