Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wood smoke and other things

Originally written on: 15 Sep 2005

I went into Payson today to pick up a prescription, and to get a tire looked at. I thought it was lower than it should be. My local guy (one of our few amenities here is an auto repair shop) was out on a tow and the shop was closed, so I drove into town as carefully as I could. The Payson tire guy couldn't find any leak, and thus didn't charge me a cent. That was a good thing!

While I was in town, I went to the pizza buffet at Railroad Pizza and stuffed myself. Then I saw a movie, "March of the Penguins." I enjoyed it. Quite moving, how much sacrifice the mother and father penguins go through for the benefit of their chicks. Something humans could take to heart!

When I got back, it was wood smoke time again. This time I didn't panic, but recognized it right off. I'm getting more experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...